How do I get my employees to use Salesforce.com?
Many people believe that Salesforce is some technical jargon that needs immense training to be mastered. Well, let me tell you that it is not. Just because it can accomplish so much, does not necessarily mean that it is difficult to adopt. In Salesforce, you can do so many things just by a few clicks.
You may have been facing issues in getting your employees to adopt and use Salesforce. Do not worry, it is a very common issue. This issue is major because employees are rigid to changes and a change in technology calls for a greater rigidity on their behalf. Here are a few ways in which you can get your employees to use Salesforce.
- Training: Before throwing them into the pool of Salesforce, teach them how to swim in that pool. Due to the advent of technology, you can now opt for online corporate training sessions. You can conduct training sessions wherein you can teach them about the functionality of Salesforce.
- Demonstrate the uses: When you show to your employees the advantages that they get by using Salesforce, it will motivate them to use it more and more. Salesforce can obviously save a lot of time for a lot of them. When they see that, they will definitely want to adopt it.
- Deploying in Phases: Do not think about going all Salesforce at once. Implement the Salesforce CRM team by team. This will help your employees to get used to the working of Salesforce slowly and steadily.
- Appreciation: Once you have pushed the Salesforce CRM on to your employees, conduct appreciation sessions for those, who are using it properly. Trust me, competition and want of appreciation can make employees do a lot of things that they do not want to do otherwise.
- Take Regular Reports: You can ask your employees to submit regular reports of their work done using the Salesforce CRM. This will help them analyze their own productivity and encourage them even further to adopt this wonderful CRM benefit.